Hey guys! This is the first post of many for my new series Friday 5 Under FIFTY. I know things can add up when we are online shopping and there are things we WANT and NEED but are too expensive. Am I the only one guilty of eyeing something up and 9 out of 10 times it is the most expensive item listed? This series is to show you that you can grab trendy and quality pieces for under $50 and still look well styled. Each week I will choose 5 things that are all under $50. It can be accessories, clothing, a pair of shoes, etc. I like the idea of styling a full outfit where each piece is under $50 so if that is something you would like to see let me know in a comment here or on Instagram! I am giving that way a go for the first one! This outfit is perfect for either mom life or that weekend life. I would wear this on any day really, but if you hold an office job it would be perfect for weekend errands, brunch, a day date or family day! Let’s get to this week’s FIVE…
sweater // jeans (same as #5 below!) mules // bag // red scarf
FRIDAY 5 UNDER FIFTY
1. Charm Necklace: I am obsessed with any kind of gold pendant. This one is currently on sale for $40 and you can choose from a variety of coded sayings like peace, believe, wish, etc. Such a perfect gift for Valentine’s Day.
2. Converse: I think a classic pair of Chucks go with anything, all year round.
3. Off the Shoulder Sweater: I love the marled detail on the sweater. Wear it now styled with this look and wear it in the Spring/Summer over cutoffs.
4. Beanie: this Free People beanie is currently on sale and comes in a bunch of different colors. Love how slouchy it is.
5. Mom Jeans: This pair of jeans caught my eye immediately. If you follow me on Facebook you may have seen me share the link the other day. I love the mom jean trend and these shredded jeans are PERFECT.
**(Sidenote, I post a lot of random links I love on Facebook so if you aren’t following my page click HERE so you don’t miss out!)
I hope you all love the idea behind this series! Thanks for reading!