I never thought I would be able to say Happy Friday. This week was no joke. Blaire caught the flu and missed the entire week of school so it has been a long one! It didn’t leave me too much time for the old blog but of course I wouldn’t miss sharing my finds for the Friday 5 Under Fifty! This week I went with a date night theme for those who have fun Valentine’s (or GALentine’s) Day plans! Here is what I put together and a little bit of inspiration using pieces I own to give you a visual…
Similar top // Jeans // Choker // Necklace (similar and also below) // Lipstick in Yash // Lipliner in Whirl
1. Top: I was drawn to the color of this top. It does not scream Valentine’s Day which is why I like it but it has a gorgeous reddish rust color that is perfect for those who want to feel festive. How cute are the sleeves?
2. Denim: This is one of my favorite brands of denim. I cannot believe these are in stock in all sizes and on sale for under $40!
3. Booties: For a trendy style of boot like this one I do not like spending a lot of money. $26 on a faux sued studded bootie is fine by me!
4. Necklace #1: Layering dainty gold necklaces is one of my go to looks. It just adds some drama. I would unbutton the top a little lower than normal and let this necklace drape inside the shirt.
5. Necklace #2: I have been looking for a flat and short gold necklace like this. I love how thick the roping is. Adding to my own cart!
SHOP THE FRIDAY 5 UNDER FIFTY
To those celebrating this weekend, Happy Valentine’s Day!